Should I Stay or Should I Go

Aug 30, 2008 by

My wife and I are 90% certain we are staying. The final decision will be made at around 10pm tonight. We are prepared for either eventuality and are stocked up well. See, this is one of several piles:

Pre Gustav

We will be posting audio, text and pictures here as long as we are able. If we flee, you’re stuck coming with us just like three years ago. If Internet becomes unavailable, a very real possibility, if will be texting updates to HumidCity’s Twitter and have set up hipcast to call in audio here (again, just like three years ago).

Tell you one thing, I am weary of Deja Vu.

-Loki, From HumidCIty World Headquarters in the Tuoro Bouligny

Related Posts


Share This